Get the brand protection you need.
You don’t deserve to see the brand reputation you care about, compromised by rogue traders.
Retailers selling your SKUs below the advertised price or counterfeiters passing low-quality products off as yours, compromises your brand value.
That’s why it’s essential for Skuuudle to protect where your brands are marketed and the price they’re sold for.
Here’s how Skuuudle protects your brand:
Live intelligence on price violations.
The pricing integrity of your branded products needs protecting in the marketplace. Give Skuuudle your MAP or RRP with minimum and maximum price tolerances, and we’ll do the rest.
Global identification of 3rd party sellers.
Skuuudle’s intelligence tells you who is selling your products and where, across direct sites and 3rd party marketplaces. Providing this evidence you need enables you to respond rapidly to violations, before they damage your brand reputation.
Data you can trust, guaranteed by organic intelligence.
Your brand’s reputation and pricing power are too important to leave to the machine. Skuuudle’s human quality control team will make sure the intelligence you receive can be acted on with full confidence.
Don't let rogue traders destroy your brand reputation.
MAP Monitoring FAQs
- Failing to protect a brand or manufacturer’s minimum advertised price may result in retailers taking advantage by offering lower customer prices.
- MAP contraventions may signify illegal advertising and the promotion of counterfeit products.
- Without protection a manufacturer's advertised price can be used as a benchmark by competitors and can lead to a pricing race to the bottom.
- Lost profits with customers opting to purchase from low-priced competitors.
- Loss of reputation and brand value.
- Implement a minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy. This policy ensures that all retailers adhere to the manufacturer's advertised price to prevent competitors from undercutting them.
- Monitor the market and track your competitors' prices.
- Identify pricing discrepancies and ensure they adjust their prices accordingly or remove products from sale.
- Manufacturers and brands should implement competitive price intelligence tools to monitor market prices.
- By monitoring the market globally, 24-7, MAP monitoring services identify any pricing discrepancies to protect products and services.
- This strategy allows businesses to maximise their profits and remain competitive.